Meer informatie over MijnOLVG
In MijnOLVG kunt u uw persoonlijke gegevens van OLVG inzien en beheren. U kunt bijvoorbeeld uw afspraken bekijken, onderzoeksuitslagen inzien en korte vragen stellen.
Only visit the hospital if it is absolutely necessary. Consultations will be held over the phone or by video call as much as possible. You will only visit the hospital when it is necessary. The in-person appointments are staggered to keep it from getting too busy at OLVG.
To prevent infection as much as possible, it is important that there are no more people in the hospital than necessary. To that end, we urge you to come to your appointment alone. In addition, please do not come too early - no more than 15 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive at OLVG earlier than expected, please wait outside the hospital.
Do you have symptoms that could be indicative of coronavirus (COVID-19)? Please get yourself tested and stay home until you receive the results from the GGD. Are you tested positive? Please contact the polyclinic to change your visit into a telephonic consult, or to postpone your visit.
You can find a list of the main symptoms on the website of the (externe link)RIVM.
Patients and visitors must wear a mask in our consulting rooms, in examination rooms and on nursing wards. It is no longer necessary to wear a mask in public areas such as the main corridor. We hand out masks at the main entrance of the hospital, you can also bring a mask yourself.
To limit the spread of the virus at OLVG as much as possible, the waiting rooms and other public areas have been reorganised to accommodate the 1.5-metre social distancing rules. We also have perspex barriers at the outpatient desks, and everyone is asked to disinfect their hands upon entering the building.
Due to the coronavirus, we've had to introduce special measures for hospital visits. These rules are quite strict. We understand that these rules can be very inconvenient for you and your loved ones but we urge you to adhere to them nonetheless for the safety of our patients and our staff.
Our updated visiting rules
• Patients are permitted to receive a maximum of 2 visitors per day, not at the same time.
• In the hospital register your visit at our Patient Service Desk.
• Visits may last for a maximum of 1 hour.
• The visit must take place between 15.30 and 20.00.
• Different rules apply on the following wards: The Anna and Toorop Pavilion, Intensive Care, Neonatology, The Children's ward and Medical Psychiatry/MPU.
• The medical team may decide to make exceptions for some patients e.g. for those who are terminally ill. The healthcare provider will come to an arrangement with relatives/loved ones in these circumstances.
Visitors with symptoms that could be indicative of coronavirus will not be allowed to enter our hospital.